Where to find Zeus to Get loose!
Explore the city
Are you sure you have #beentheredonethat?
Zeus Is Loose hostel is located in the very heart of the city center of Thessaloniki, on 13 Kleisouras street, right opposite of the square Dikastirion, one of the most vibrant squares in Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki is the type of city that is, in its entirety, a big museum. Its center is easily walked from side to side, giving you the opportunity to check out all of the monuments and museums without having to change areas. Thessaloniki is a mix of culture, from ancient grounds, to ottoman baths, to Christian churches and pagan temples. You have numerous sights to visit, some of each are only a couple of minutes away from the Zeus is Loose hostel.
There is a private parking lot just a block over called ‘KARAVAN SARAI’, which gives good daily rates. Public street parking costs 1,70EUR per hour. It is free from 21:00 to 08:00 the next morning. Public parking is free on Sundays.
HOW TO GET TO THE HOSTEL
- 01X Airport to Aristotelous sq.
- 01N Night service airport to Aristotelous sq.
- 45 Chalkidiki coach terminal to Aristotelous sq.
- 1N/ 31/ 2K Makedonia Coach terminal to Aristotelous sq.
- 01N/ 2K/ 23 Train terminal station to Aristotelous sq.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS, SIGHTS AND POINTS OF INTEREST
- Aristotelous Square
- Church of St. Demetrios
- Bey Hamam
- Roman Forum of Thessaloniki
- Statue of Aristotle
- Church of Ayia Sofia
- Yeni Hamam
- Telli Kapi
- Arch of Galerius (Kamara)
- Archaeological Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Byzantine Culture