We get it. You appreciate your privacy.We do too.
For a more private stay at our hostel, we have the private rooms. There are three types; twin bed rooms, double bed rooms, and a bunk-bed room. The last one can give you a sense of how it is to sit on Zeus’ throne. Each room has its own en-suite bathroom, but there is also an independent bathroom on each floor for people who are too shy to exhibit publicly the ‘natural functions’ of their body.
WE GET IT. YOU APPRECIATE YOUR PRIVACY.
- En-suite bathroom
- Free shower gel & shampoo
- Free linen
- Free towels
- Free hair-dryer
- Personal nightlight
Available to everyone.
LAUNDRY & KITCHEN
800 am – 1200 am
Access to facilities and amenities for all guests.Sharing is caring!!
The common room is the place to be, right on the 6th floor of the hostel. It is for travelers only, equipped with vending machines with Greek delicacies, foosball, an open space for you to have breakfast in, check your emails, chill with friends on our comfy sofas, play some board games and embrace that loose state of mind. You can also find books, a TV and a breathtaking view of the square across the street. Oh and prepare your Instagram followers, our interest point, located in the common room, is there for you to take an amazing shot.
- Comfy rooms and loose atmosphere
- Located in the heart of Thessaloniki
- Easy access to Halkidiki and its gorgeous beaches
- Conference facilities and playful common room
- The only rooftop bar in town with amazing view of the city.
- Free super fast wifi access straight out from Ganymede
- Vending machines with Greek delicacies
- Gods' great big table
- Comfy sofas
KITCHEN & LAUNDRY
- Spacious and fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machines
- Free washing bags
- Secret Zeus's selfie spot
- Need more?
We blush, yet we post them.
As said by
A great up and coming hostel. This place has been designed by people who have used hostels so it has everything you could think of. The staff are so friendly and helpful and would do anything you need. can not recommend this place enough! Genuine great stay 🙂